Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cocoa Dolci in Wichita Kansas. For Me, It Is Like Hemingway said "This is a clean and pleasant cafe. It is well lighted."

I have found a new place to work on my books.

I take my laptop and head to Cocoa Dolce, a local gourmet chocolate establishment.

They moved to a larger space in Bradley Fair that is full of chairs and sofas that is bright with light from the large windows.

I can fulfill my coffee and chocolate desires while I write.

The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly.

The staff smile and make you feel like you are a guest in their home.

Most of the ladies have worked there for years and it is like seeing an old friend every time you walk in.

Cocoa Dolce reminds me of a line from a Ernest Hemingway short story,
“This is a clean and pleasant cafe. It is well lighted.”

The store has a character that keeps coming back to the café.

That is what Cocoa Dolce is.....a place to keep coming back to.

Beth Tully, the owner creates amazing chocolates and with that inspiration as a background, I find it easy to write.

Bye for now, back to writing and more chocolate. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment